Thursday 11 June 2009

Who let the dogs out...

I slept for about 9 hours last night. Not lots I know but it certainly helped me catch up after only five hours of sleep the night before. In the shower I was listening to the radio and it was talking about a veterinary nurse who couldn't bear to see unwanted dogs put down (rightly so!) and so turned her home into a sanctuary for stray dogs. Apparently she now has about 38! Now a few years ago I would have baulked at that number and been horrified, however today I thought she was a saint and that I would emulate her if given the chance. Well maybe not me per se but my house for doggies! And maybe not 38, something like 6 would probably be more than enough. But its a lot more than I previously thought!

Its a sunny day so I may have a wander down to the wetlands area and see what I can spot after lunch. I took photos in Durham yesterday, but I'm not particularly happy with any of them, I would like to blame the sky but unfortunately its more likely that my own skills and creativity that are lacking. In other photography related news I am going to become a professional heelwork to music photographer and make millions (of half pennies ;~) to fund Karen's expensive dog habit (=P).

I did a lot of looking in town but nothing really took my fancy so didn't actually buy anything! Ah well. Feels like lunchtime now, even though I only had breakfast an hour ago (counterfeit crunchy nut cornflakes).

No comments: