Saturday 31 May 2008

Is it safe to dance? It's safe to dance...

A fun and productive day at Karen's ensued. Lots of giggling interspersed with a bit of reading. I am not tired after eating eggy bread which was AWESOME, but still didn't beat my cheese, bacon and chicken toasty that was consumed at lunch.

I am going to get another couple of chapters of reading done tonight and then play on Zelda I think.



Today's PhD comic made me smile and look forward to a summer (and a lifetime!) of laboratory based hilarity.

This story made me laugh as well. I want to name an ice berg!!!

I would also like to do this sometime too pleasethankyou!

This was the real deal - a massive tornado was tearing up power lines evidenced by blue flashes on the ground. As lightning cracked all around, we got fleeting glimpses of its giant conical shape lit up.

Stormchasing in Tornado Alley

No comments: