Friday 27 June 2008

She's found the cure, her futures already begun...

We are getting ready to move out today, lots of cleaning and organising.

I went into town to buy some extortionately priced oven cleaner and got U-571 to watch tonight. Saving Private Ryan is in stock nowhere! A very distressing thing indeed.

Yesterday I went to York to talk about my summer job. I shall be starting on the 15th for 10 weeks with 2 holidays. ^_^

Its all coming together rather nicely.

Karen finishes her second week of SAS this week and she seems to be enjoying it a lot. It makes me so happy for her to be doing something that she loves. I still feel sad about her leaving Sheffield in a couple of weeks and am mentally preparing myself for her going to Borneo.

I can't wait for next summer, there's just that pesky level 3 in the way first!

No comments: