Thursday 23 April 2009

You are a force, you are a constant source, Yeah you are a shining light...

I have my Oxford interview tomorrow. I'm very very nervous. I really hope I give a good account of myself and that I manage to look spiffing in my suit.

I've been really busy the past few weeks, what with being at Karen's, then the Lake District, then at home, and finally back in Sheffield working so haven't really got round to blogging. I'm feeling a lot better about pretty much everything since the last time I wrote. I have an offer (of some sort!) for an MRes at Nottingham, had a job interview on Monday and now my PhD one tomorrow. Its all been go go go! I managed to acquire a suit and new shoes which I look rather dashing in. I took some pretty good HDR photos in the Lakes and Chippa now thinks I am interesting to follow when going for walks! I had a great time at home with my parents and little bro and actually got a large amount of work done whilst I was there. I came back to Sheffield and have been so relaxed and feeling fantastic now that I am reunited with Kazz that work seems to be getting easier, especially finding out I will definitely be somewhere next year! I haven't heard from Edinburgh or Manchester but I'm not really fussed now I have something good and I am going to make the most of it!

Carpe diem my friends!

No comments: