Wednesday 24 June 2009

Do you want to get married, or run away?

Fortunately the answer was get married! We are engaged. YAY!

I had a great birthday and am now the owner of a funky University of Sheffield dressing gown and cool camo shorts. My parents also gave me a salt grinder and Karen some stickers and marking pens for next year, how cute!!

Currently I am in limbo with all my stuff at Karen's and waiting to go to Morocco tomorrow!! I can't wait, massively excited. I am charging up all my camera gear as I type. =P We fly on Friday morning and probably will miss our results being put up but ho hum, I am 100% sure that both Karen and I will meet our offers and will hopefully do very well anyway.

I have had a nice couple of weeks here in Sheffield doing very little with my beloved (although now I should start calling her fiancee, weird!!). Tonight we are going out for pizza and to see the new Transformers film (Yaayyyy!). Tomorrow is final trip home for all of Karen's stuff and we get to see "Mum in law" and "Chippa in law" before we travel down to Heathrow.

Its been a great three years in Sheffield, and I am really sad it has to end. But I know that we will be back here someday, the opportunity would be too good to miss.

No comments: