Friday 26 September 2008

Breathe out so I could breathe you in, hold you in...

Its been an awfully long time since I updated last. We still haven't been imploded by CERN and its even been a bit sunny in the past couple of days.

I am currently planning for Sunday which I am looking forward to providing I get some team in! Apart from that church stuff is going really well, were moving forward with the programme and I am enjoying the responsibility its given me.

I am attempting to start writing my project too which isn't going as well. I shall pick up next week and hopefully get a first draft done.

I had an awesome time at home and then with the Opal crew and especially on Wednesday with biology friends. We did nothing but it was really good. I am so happy to be back in the social swing of things.

Anyhoo to work!

No comments: