Monday 16 February 2009

Take on me, take me on...

Today has been tiring, after sleeping pretty badly on Sunday night and not catching up on sleep from Saturday. I had three lectures and got a couple written up so I am only 3 behind, hopefully I can get on top of it all by the end of the week. Then there is reading and dissertation to start worrying about. I may go to the IC tomorrow and have a think about it after lectures. I shot a hockey game tonight but didn't get (m)any decent shots because of noise, low shutter speeds, general ineptitude etc.

Kazz has been having house issues, which is upsetting but just makes me look forward to next year even more! It doesn't matter that we don't have a place to live yet but as long as we can live together then its fine!

We had a romantic meal on Friday for our anniversary; I had pizza and Karen had really tasty pasta bake! We then went to Buddha Bar which was really good! We did fall asleep as soon as we got home but ah well! =P

On Valentine's day we went to Opal to console Darielle and Ria, the ice cream and waffles certainly made me feel grateful that I was not single! I'd put on so much weight if I didn't have Karen to share food with. ;) We watched 100 greatest sex symbols until about 0130 which was hilarious, Tony Blair was up there at 57 which was probably the most calamatous but many of the comments and out-loud thoughts we had were priceless.

My parents and JB drove down yesterday and I finally sold my camera! Mum had a nice walk to Weston Park museum and Dad took Karen and I shopping. I bought loads of stuff which was well confusing as I didn't really need much. Ah well.

We had a nice chat in my room and then picked up Karen and ate at Aunt Sally's which was filling if not fantastic but it was just good to spend some time with my parents again. I am incredibley lucky to have them as they do such an awful lot for me! I wouldn't swap them. =P

We trekked up to The Place and had a quite evening hanging out with part of the biology crew. It was fun to hang out with Chris and Louisa alone for quite a while as we haven't really had chance to talk as couples (I'm so sad =S).

I am now trying in vain to remove as much noise as possible from my photos and see if I can get any sharp images to put online. Laterz.

No comments: