Tuesday 24 February 2009

And I'll take the first step of a million more...

-25 Facts-
  1. I am a Christian and lead a Sunday school.
  2. I have swam with tuna fish in the Red Sea.
  3. I listen to a lot of music but would never describe myself as someone into it.
  4. At various points in my life I have wanted to be: a farmer (tractors are cool), a sports journalist (sports are cool) and a linguist (linguists are cool). Currently I want to be (sort of am) a scientist (scientists are cool).
  5. I have a strange obsession with being able to procrastinate and seem to be able to exhaust the internet of all its crappy flash games frequently.
  6. I firmly believe that ice hockey is the best sport in the world.
  7. I am rather accident prone and clumsy but have never broken a bone.
  8. I feel happiest when I am outside (unless it is raining) taking photos and going on adventures with Karen.
  9. I enjoy going on holiday to places with famous sporting arenas and pointing out that I have been to them once I return.
  10. I hate spending money yet have very expensive tastes in, mostly pointless, gadgets.
  11. I want to live abroad but haven't decided where, although Canada or the States would be a safe bet.
  12. I have learned to like dogs and am rather excited about owning one in the future.
  13. I got DNA and RNA mixed up in my Cambridge interview, pretty good show for a biologist really. =P
  14. I have watched a shocklingly small number of films in my life.
  15. I would like to make money from my photography but wouldn't want it to be a full blown career.
  16. I own a ridiculous number of rucksacks (6 plus an extra camera bag).
  17. I really like dark chocolate.
  18. I think its much more fun to drive at night than in the day time.
  19. I read far too many blogs and webcomics.
  20. I like to cook and clean up afterwards!
  21. For some reason I own three woolly hats.
  22. I want to learn to ski and snowboard despite my abysmal sense of balance.
  23. The most beautiful place I have ever been was the Sinai desert, seeing all the stars at night was fantastic. I also rode a camel, this was less fantastic.
  24. I genuinely do want a pet minipig and would call it Jeremy.
  25. I would still call Durham home but feel a very strong attachment to Sheffield and all the friends I have made in the past two and half years.



    I want to cheat and add a 26th thing.

  26. I genuinely feel that I have met the love of my life and want to make the perfect proposal to spend the rest of my life with her. No matter what I am doing as long as I am doing it with her its the best thing in the world, it could be watching a sunset (we don't do sunrise =P) or watching the news, it doesn't matter.

The company you keep is what makes life worth living.

No comments: