Thursday 12 February 2009

The walls are built up stone by stone, the fields divided one by one...

It has been an awfully long time since I have blogged because of well, being away from my computer or not on my own to write my secrets down.

Today is 730 days since Karen and I became an item, in fact our anniversary is on Saturday (I'll never forget it ;). That's actually a genuinely terrifying statistic ;) I wouldn't swap a single one of them to be honest, and these past couple of weeks have been great. I think its so important and so incredible to have someone who will support you no matter what, no matter how down you feel they can always pick you up and when you're at your highest they will be there enjoying it with you. I am incredibly lucky and blessed to have had such an opportunity. I hope the last 730 days are an indicator of the next 73 years (my goodness that's a long time!).

We had a great few days at the end of exams last week, it snowwed a lot in Sheffield which was fun for us but not so for people with cars! Karen and I spent many an evening watching cars struggle up Crookesmoor road which was the least gritted road in all of Sheffield (or so it seemed!). We walked out through all the parks into the peaks and saw a teeny tiny bird and some photogenic sheep.


Later that week we walked from Hathersage to Stanage Edge and down to Lodge moor where I took more photos (of sheep!). We went with Chris and it was refreshing to know that his photographic technique is almost as lassaiz faire as mine! I got some pretty good shots and some lovely mono conversions which Karen doesn't like because the sky was a gorgeous blue colour!


Tonight I am going to Cell at Abi's which will be good as there is food! Tomorrow I shall go to the gym to polish my guns (rofl) and make sure I am really sexy for our anniversary meal that evening. I do enjoy a good pizza but may branch out to pasta for one evening only!

Karen is ill the poor little thing, I really hope she gets better soon as I don't like seeing her like this all the time. I can't wait to give her the present I bought her, I hope it arrives super soon!

No comments: