Saturday 24 January 2009

There must be a guardian angel, or some kind of destiny we have...

I have been a busy revision bee hence my lack of blogging. I am currently half way through my (two) exams. I finish on Monday and cannot wait! Molecular ecology went as expected, not great but good enough. Hopefully I will have a good mark to improve on my coursework mark. Monday is ethics which on first impressions was far too deep for little me and my unphilosophical nature. However the concepts we are talking about are actually interesting! Woe is me. =P

Karen insisted that we went for a walk up to Bole Hill on Thursday to escape from revision for a bit. It was a definite Godsend and it was wonderful to just be outside for an extended length of time. I got to play with my camera on the tripod a bit. I was surprised how stable it is considering I got it from Jessops for 12.50. I shall be looking at my shots in a bit and may even post one! I really wished we had set up for a shot of us doing the Titanic pose on a picnic bench overlooking the North-east of Sheffield. Hopefully we shall get another chance to do it!

Tomorrow is going to be terrifying! Apparently we could have up to 50% more children than usual. I can't deal with 8 never mind 12!!!!!! Muchos prayer shall be occurring. I think I am secretly looking forward to it as I want to do some fun drama and play more games to keep the little darlings entertained.

I've been feeling incredibley close to Kazz recently (yes even more so!), a lot of talkings of engagement, weddings, dogs and babies has occurred. Normally this should make a man run away and hide in a shed with some tools and a project however I do not own a shed so this has been impossible! Yet that response hasn't even threatened to be elicited in me, hence I am thinking this is a bit of a hint that we're pretty serious. =)

I made an exciting pasta bake thing with a tomatoey cheesey sauce which was pretty damn nice! I think I shall take a walk to Tesco once I have finished exams to get a lasagne and maybe a canneloni if I am feeling frivilous. A new Nisa has opened literally 2 minutes from my house which is very exciting for all! The prospect of incredibley cheap wine and suspect looking cheese warms the cockles of my heart.

Time for photo editing!

No comments: