Thursday 15 January 2009

I was feeling free...

I have (almost!!!) finished by project. Hurrah!!

However this is not the most exciting piece of news this week; Karen got her offer from Hallam on Tuesday which is immense. I am so unbelievably proud of her, not just for getting the offer but for being so determined. I don't think I have stopped smiling since. =)

Nothing much has been happening apart from that really. We looked at engagement rings and I would love to get something from here as I think they'd be bound to do something unique enough for Karen's beautiful hands. We shall have to wait and see. =)

Tomorrow I bake cheesey pasta bake for the first time which I am rather excited about! I may even take photos! Karen is buying wine and ice cream for our tasty tasty meal too. I can't wait. Then we can revise with wine! Can life get any better. ^_^

No comments: