Sunday 11 January 2009

Carry this picture for luck, tucked in your pocket...

Today has been manic then depressive (Oh I am witty =S). Boulders was crazy this morning I can't believe how hyper and thus noise and badly behaved the kids were. Hopefully it is down to still being on a sugar high after Christmas and won't last. Although I did have suggestions that it was to do with the wind (weird or what?).

This afternoon and evening have been a more sedate (boring!) affair with my project inching towards conclusion although I still have a lot to do. I simply must get it finished by the weekend as I really really don't want to be still working on Monday afternoon.

I can't wait to get that first exam and project hand in over and done with then its only one more exam and a viva before the whole slog starts again except I have cleverly given myself three lecture modules in 2A. Hopefully my interest won't be my undoing.

I am really itching to get out and take photos despite it being incredibly windy today! I also love my new hat! Its super warm and I think I look amazing. If I am feeling frivolous I may even post a picture! I should probably start a photo a day album on my pbase at some point as I have heard so many people say they improve their photography; once exams are over I think I shall do that!

Karen get's back to Sheffield tomorrow so I am looking forward to just hanging out with her again. People keep asking when we are going to get married! I don't deal well with pressure but I feel warm and fuzzy that people think we should! =P

No comments: