Wednesday 4 March 2009

I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately...

On the pros and cons of the future:

Do I want to do a masters? Yes

Pros
  • I like learning stuff.
  • I'd feel safer and under less pressure than a job.
  • It would definitely only be for a year.
Cons
  • It costs a lot.
  • Would I be doing one for the sake of it?
  • Am I too late to apply for one?
  • Unsure of how much time and money I would have to come and visit Karen.
Do I want to get a job? Sort of.

Pros
  • I would actually earn some money.
  • I would be able to buy things with aforementioned money.
  • It may possibly be easier to see Karen if I am not tied down to working a lot at home?
  • Probably a good experience.
Cons
  • Not sure I am ready for a job.
  • Am scared of not being very good at it.
  • I'd miss university life.
I'm not sure what to do, I feel like I have eggs and baskets everywhere.

I think I may have a crack at a couple of masters courses but look for jobs too to keep my options open for now.

It'll be ok, in fact its probably for the best, I just need time to adjust.

I'm very lucky to have people looking out for me.

No comments: