Monday 23 March 2009

Why do I have to fly over every town up and down the line...

I am currently looking at a variety of border collies attempting to pick out my favourite thus condemning myself to another type of dog that we're going to have!

I have spent five hours on the internet today, no wonder work goes so slowly. I really really need to decrease the amount of time I spent procrastinating, its genuinely worrying me. I'm pretty worried about next year now, I really want to get onto a masters course and give myself a much better idea of what I want to do for a PhD but I am scared I won't make it. At least Karen is definitely going to be in Sheffield next year which is great for her. There's not much I can do about it now short of apply for as much as possible and hope and pray!

We are planning Easter at the moment, I am super excited about going to the lakes and getting some peace and quiet away from city life. Getting up early and walking the dog, taking too many photos and eating lots of tasty tasty foodies! Then I get to spend a week or two at home and do such fun activities like going to the dentist and playing on guitar hero. Karen will be coming to visit which is great, I really like going out and about in Durham with her, I find places that I haven't explored before, mostly coffee shops but I like cake so it's hunky dory!

This Friday it is Karen's birthday and I need to finish sorting out her present. I am also making an AMAZING cake on Thursday which is a super secret design, photos will be posted. I may set up my camera on timer mode (so, so sad!). We're hopefully going for a walk in the peaks on Friday which will be great if the weather is good and a pub tea is always a winner in my eyes. =P

I finally finished reading the New Testament last night so will start the Old and see if I can get through it in less than 6 months. I've really enjoyed doing the reading so far, its given me many hopeful and reassuring thoughts.

I should really go to bed soon as I need to be up bright and early ready for dissertation reading.

No comments: