Friday 20 March 2009

Some sort of window to your right, as he goes left and you stay right...

Quick little blog today. Its been a gorgeous day and I am looking forward to having a little walk in a bit to take pasta bake stuff to Karenstickalaren's. I am going to a meeting about Varsity photography, hopefully I shall get to cover the hockey! I can't decide how fussed I am about covering anything else really, maybe some lacrosse would be good but thats probably about it.

We're going out for Julie's birthday tonight which I am actually really looking forward to, hope its fun. We shall be going to Space for possibley the last time which is actually quite sad. I am still yet to accept that I will actually be leaving in June although I will still be able to come back and visit Karen. I'm getting nervous about my applications now as I sent a couple of masters ones off yesterday.

Anyway now I need to find some smart shoes and trousers!

No comments: