Saturday 16 August 2008

When you're all by yourself, standing on the edge of the world...

I dropped Kazz off at the station earlier. Very sad. I am going to miss her so much, hopefully these next two weeks will fly by and we can look forward to a week in the lakes and get planning Africa.

I have just spent a hectic week on the clearing helpline. Thursday was understandably pandemonium but its been an enjoyable experience. I like being nosey and getting to help people at the same time.

I now feel shattered though although I probably want to sleep to make the 29th come sooner.

I shall put some more photos on my pBase account to entertain myself.

We watched the Olympic rowing and cycling this morning which was awesome, the men's coxless fours was very nerve racking but we eventually won although a bit of drama made the victory more impressive!

I have a million things to do whilst Kazz isn't here but I don't want to do any of them and just be a big lazy.

I hope she is safe.

No comments: