Wednesday 6 August 2008

I'm the one who gets away, I'm a New Jersey success story...

Its been a hectic couple of days at work. Cooler being awkward, hard time to get pallets moved.

Last weekend was good, went to Karen's and just relaxed. We saw Dark Knight on Saturday which was great!! And went to world of water on Sunday which was just plain amusing. I want a fountain purely to annoy Karen tehehehehe.

I'm feeling rather lonesome and can't wait to get home to somewhere that's my own!

I finally gave in and got a pbase account so I have something to occupy myself with at work.

Karen and I are doing the Clearing Helpline next week which shall be fun and I am so pleased I get to spend the week with her before she flies to Borneo. Its going to be tough but I'll try very hard not to insane or buy a D300.

I am loving looking at Africa stuff with her, we've pretty much decided on what tour we want to do. We just need to book it, and flights and get everything else. Oh and earn the money for it!

No comments: