Saturday 30 August 2008

In bed with the moon flower, contradict the nestling...

Yesterday was turbulent to say the least. A boring and tedious day at work intertwined with immense worry about Karen's flight being canceled/missed/etc lead into a great evening out at the InMe gig. They were great! It was cool seeing as I first got into them when they hit the big time rather than finding them years later.

Anyway, I need to do some stupid spreadsheets today and get clothes and stuff packed for Karen and myself for the next week. I hope she's OK. I am going down to meet up with Karen's Dad tomorrow and then were driving to Heathrow tonight and staying in a hotel ready to meet Karen once she lands at 0625 (eek!) and then driving straight to Preston. I am so relieved she's not going to be stuck out there.

I think I may wander into town in a bit to go and buy a photography book.

No comments: