Thursday 28 August 2008

You amaze me more than you could know, and I need you all the time, laying stars you make me dream of bliss, and I've loved you all the time...

Karen comes home in less than 48 hours!!

I can't wait to meet her at the station. :)

Work has been incredibly boring this week and I have been very lonely but I shall be seeing Paul and Bryan and Matt tomorrow when we go to see InMe which is going to be ace. Their new albums is really good! I very much like it. I am listening to it repeatedly in order to learn it for tomorrow night. =P

I can't wait to go to the lodge with Kazz, its going to be a great week, even if the weather is pants and we don't do anything I'll still be with her...

The email she sent last night made me feel unbelievable, I've never felt so loved. I am truly truly blessed to have her. I can't be more amazed at what God has given me. She's everything to me.

I am getting excited about the start of the school term too! Boulders starts next weekend which is going to be great to get back in there with new kids and new team! Hopefully God will provide us with an amazing program of stuff to follow and that we will be able to have a really great time with the kids.

I am going to head into town to shoot for a bit and to pick up train tickets.

I am so excited about Saturday!

No comments: