Sunday 9 November 2008

And nothing seems familiar here, on the other side of this town...

Today it is Sunday and its throwing it down! I have had another busy week with spending over 37 hours in labs and another 2 in lectures and stuff. Its really killing my drive to do work. Especially as I have coursework due in on Wednesday. That seems to be going OK though.

Karen and I went to Church for a bonfire and fireworks on Wednesday which was great fun, it was hilarious listening to Dan and Rom and trying to keep out of the way of the giant fireworks box. We went to Meadowhall on Friday afternoon and had a look at various things including loads of books that we'd like and camera gear although I wasn't allowed to play with the D3 which was a shame, but I guess its for my own good.

Hopefully we shall book our Morocco holiday within the next two weeks! I am incredibley excited abou the prospect of that. I love going to new places and there is no one I would rather go exploring with than Karen. Although I am feeling a bit sad we have to choose between being alone or going somewhere with our friends, I think we are making the right choice. Plus Morocco is way more interesting (read: photogenic) than Spain anyway.

I found a puppycam earlier this week which has been keeping my madamoiselle and various others entertained. They are so cute! But we aren't allowed to have one when were older because they would be too stubborn. Karen and I were talking about crufts earlier and I am secretly very excited about going! I can't wait to see her in her element. It'll be more impressive than Laura in lush!

No comments: