Sunday 30 November 2008

Say whatever you want 'cos I can laugh it off...

Its been a very up and down for week for reasons mostly related to my own short-comings.

I am determined to enjoy the last three weeks of term despite having a substantial amount of work to do and revision to start. I do however have my mind firmly fixed on Christmas and New Year. I can't wait to see my folks again and spend some time away from Uni, I am feeling a it sick of my housemates as they are not living up to my ridiculous ideals. I am looking forward to being cooked for and doing minimal washing up oh and clean clothes and heated house!

Karen is coming to mine on the 27th and we shall have Rio to drive about in! Although I shall take us places in our car to avoid Kazz having to pay for petrol if posssible! I can't wait for festive fun food! New year is going to be awesome too, having Karen's house to ourselves to play married couple will be fun and much food and drink shall be consumed and hopefully a lot of baking will be done!

I am also getting my new camera soon, I really want to improve my photography and eventually turn it into something more than a hobby. I already have a business partner waiting for me!

Next week I shall attempt to finish most of my project write up and get the majority of my poster done. Hopefully I will have a good mark for my abstract from two weeks ago too!

No comments: