Monday 1 December 2008

Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill, the night will go on, the night will go on, my little redmill...

Today has been a busy and confusing day. I have finally (I think) figured out what to do with my project but I have tried the stats tonight and they haven't gone anywhere. Ah well.

I took pictures in our lecture theatre today which was fun and a bit weird although I am happy to have some photographic reminder of where I have spend mornings the past 3 years.

I stumbled upon a couple of good photo sites (DPS and WeSay.com), I am getting a bit more excited about my new camera and hoping that I will be able to use it to its full potential and improve my photography as a result.

I am nervous about getting my abstract back tomorrow as I really need a good (65>) mark to give me any chance of getting near a first in this module. I'd love to be able to push and possibley sneak a first overall but I'm not sure if I have got too much ground to make up. However most importantly is my project, hopefully I shall be able to get something that I can discuss and get a really good mark in it to get on level four as I really want to stay in Sheffield as I am confident Karen will be here on the PGCE course.

I am off to be now, absolutely shattered.

No comments: