Friday 19 December 2008

I am who I wanna be, but you could be anything, just be anything here with me...

It is KarenandSimon Boxing day today and I am meant to be packing to go home but I am far too excited about getting my new camera tomorrow and seeing peoples tonight.

I got cool presents yesterday and am no super impatient at wanting to go to Morocco. Karen loved her puppet too! Its so cute to see her with RiverDance the otter (lol). We had an amazing lunch at Bia Hoi and had cocktails too which is always fun (and manly =P). We watched the Hairy Bakers and wanted to bake! Then watched Russell Howard and I am sure I haven't ever heard Karen laugh that much ever!! Even though my jokes are hilarious. =P

Tomorrow is going to be hectic what with much coming and going and eating but I am really looking forward to seeing my family and hope that Karen has a really good time too! =)

Anyway I should go pack up now.

No comments: