Wednesday 3 December 2008

Come with me 'cause I'm a Free Faller, You hoot but I holler...

We booked out trip to Morocco yesterday! This is the one we booked. I am rather excited about it, having thoroughly enjoyed going to Egypt three years ago and am looking forward to another foray into North Africa.

I am working on my introduction for project and whilst its tough going its still interesting and I think I'd like to do my dissertation on some aspect of speciation, possibly ecological speciation specifically. I emailed some potential supervisors tonight so should probably get reading up on their research areas.

Things I need to get sorted for Morocco
  • Insurance.
  • Flights.
  • Hotel pre/post tour.
  • Camera Bag.
  • Visas.
  • Vaccines.
  • Sexy boxers that are both stylish and comfortable in the heat.
Tomorrow I hand in my introduction so I had better get up early to finish it.

Things seem to be going a lot better than last week, work is happening, Karen is happy and we are going to the Christmas market in the centre of town on Saturday so hopefully there will be cheese for me to nibble on. I may buy some salami to cook a fantastic meal for Karen and I.

Karen and Simon Christmas is only two weeks tomorrow! I had best get wrapping! Were going to have a romantic meal and then go to Buddha Bar for cocktails (which I like far too much for a straight man!). I want to take a really romantic photo of us too that'd be ace.

My gym session was good today, managed to run (1.6km) row (8.58 mins) and bike (3.5km) and do all my weights and even proper sit ups. Oh and I have apparently lost two kilos which is top notch!

Time to look at hotels!

No comments: