Monday 8 December 2008

Could it be that everything goes 'round by chance, or only one way that it was always meant to be...

Today has been a pleasant day.

I spoke to a couple of potential supervisors in my department in preparation for applying for level four. I am very much liking the sound of working with sheep on coat colour and pattern and the linkage between the two. I am also looking forward to dissertation in a scary sort of way as Burke appears to be a most decent and helpful chap.

I did a bit of photo editing last night using the new colour boosting technique (Lab colour boost) and created this:


I am currently looking at programs to organise my photos, I want something that will allow me to rate and tag shots so I can look for stuff efficiently.

Karen and I are fervently planning Karen and Simon Christmas which is getting more exciting by the second! I can't wait to giver her her amazing present tehe. I should really wrap it up!

New Year is to be spent in Newton, which is great as we may well have the house to ourselves leading to fun and frolics cooking and photoing! David picks my D300 up on Thursday so I am looking forward to getting that and playing with my new toy!

Work is ticking along and is getting done, hopefully we shall have our poster done by Wednesday night at the latest.

I successfully cooked carbonara for my tea tonight which I am very proud of and I got 68 for my fieldcourse write up from MSJ which I count as a pretty good achievement considering my stats were "terrible".

Anyway back to procrastination!

No comments: