Friday 26 December 2008

Do they know it's Christmas time at all...

I am watching the Spengler cup on TV whilst reading about Wright's F statistics on Wiki.

I'm currently recovering from far too much food and chocolates on Christmas day and a really nice day all round. I got lots of exciting presents, mostly kitchenware, which makes me feel a very modern man. =P

We had a lovely day despite being made to get up at 8am. Christmas dinner was fantastic and Mum and Dad loved the photobook JB and I made for them. I got sexy new boxers and lots of toiletries to stop me scrounging off them during the year (hehe). JB got Mariokart which is hilarious to play with him as the controls, whilst intuitive, are somewhat difficult to being with. I now have my own profile on Guitar Hero III which is entertaining and I am slowly working my way through the easy setting because I'm not very good at it. I need to keep practising ready to try to be almost as good as Karen.

Karen arrives tomorrow which is the cue for much funness! I want to bake something because its entertaining; in fact as I type Kazz has told me that a muffin tray and loaf tin have been purchased ready for baking madness at her house or back in Sheffield. I am trying to think of things to do at my house, walking shall occur and probably a trip into Durham too! Apart from that I do not know maybe Mum and Dad will think of something.

I'm looking forward to NYE at Kazz's, I can't wait to see her new room and Chippa! Hopefully we shall go for some nice walks and have time to relax and get some work done too.

I am looking at getting a new bag and tripod with my Christmas money but they stuff I want ti proving to be far too expensive which I deem rather inconsiderate. My camera is great fun! I can't wait to shoot some sport with it though as the advanced autofocus settings will be incredibley good if I can get it work properly. I hope Kazz is looking forward to playing with it too!

No comments: