Sunday 16 November 2008

It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches...

Today has been a good day! And in fact it has been a good week.

I went to church with Karen after having the most amazing sleep ever and it was a really good sermon. I feel really blessed, especially having Karen there because she means so much to me!

Then I came home and chilled and went to training which was rather fun, there weren't many of us so we just mucked about which was good and unstrenuous.

I also found out that Karen's Dad may be able to pick me up a D300 from duty free on his way out to Saudi which is AWESOME! I am incredibly lucky. I can't wait to get it, I really want to improve my photography and take it much more seriously with this camera. I am rather excited!!

Karen goes home next weekend so I shall have some peace (=P) but will be rather lonely. I shall probably try to get my introduction for my project written and take some photos. I may even go on an expedition to town on an evening if its nice.

I have just typed up all my results from winkle watching and shall have to start processing them next week which I think may just be more boring than collecting the data in the first place.

I am very much looking forward to the seminar tomorrow as its on cancer so hopefully will be very interesting!

Its bed time now, I'm pretty shattered.

No comments: