Saturday 1 November 2008

Don't ever feel that you're alone, I'll never let you down, I'll never leave you dry...

I haven't blogged in ages because of work and general busyness!

Firstly winkles are the most boring animals in the world and continue to hamper my experiments by falling off or dieing which is most inconsiderate of them! I am stuck in labs for 5 hours a day for the next couple of weeks and its seriously killing my enthusiasm and getting in the way of other work which sucks as that seriously restricts Karen time!

We had a lovely weekend in the Lake District last weekend, although the weather was abysmal on the Saturday and we almost got trapped in Lakeland, but I had lots of bacon adn hopefully have some good shots from the lovely walk we had on the Sunday morning.

I had a great time at the kids party last night and my cape was amazing! I love Karen to bits, I can't believe how cool the cape was. We also had a fun time at Opal. Alex was a hilarious spiderman.

I am now going to try and resurrect my printer so I can print stuff out for church tomorrow!

Ooh and we get our awesome biology hoodies tonight! Massive excitement!

No comments: