Wednesday 22 October 2008

This is my United States of Whatever...

Today it is sunny which is nice. I went to the gym and had a fairly comprehensive workout and a super hot shower.

I am just about to eat lunch and head into uni for an afternoon in labs/reading.

The weekend was fairly hectic what with waking up for winkle picking at 7am on Saturday and finally getting to bed after Pop Tarts at 2am on Sunday morning. Winkle picking was rather good fun and the weather was great although a bit windy. I did manage to get some photographs which I converted to jpegs last night and shall finish editing tomorrow most likely.

A woman from Hong Kong wanted to use a hockey photo I took in a publication but wasn't going to pay me for it so I had to politely decline. However it is nice that people like my photos.

The winkles are a pain in the arse - they don't like to show you their genitals which makes them annoying to sex although we do have more than enough for our experiments!

I am staying at Karen's tonight which I am looking forward to. Plus this weekend we get to go to the lodge and have a bonfire and fireworks and lots of scrumptious food yay!

Karen hasn't heard from Hallam yet and is a bit worried but I think it will be OK and hope and pray that she gets an interview because she definitely deserves one!

Anyway its lunch time and I sm starving.

No comments: