Tuesday 14 October 2008

Big wheels keep on turning...

Karen is asleep on my bed, wearing my hoodie. She's adorable. I may get my camera to take a photo.

We handed in our field course write ups today! Hurrah. I am quite relieved and have had a bit of an evening off to celebrate. I don't have anything at all tomorrow so shall catch up on my reading and lecture notes too. I may even try to get out and take some photos of the men's 1's match vs Hallam if the weather is good enough.

I really need to be less judgemental. I have been critical of people in the past when it was very unfairly deserved and need to be aware that you should never judge a book by its cover.

I am going winkle picking on Saturday so have to be up for about 7am, great... I am almost looking forward to it as I do like the beach but its unlikely to be particularly picturesque. I think I will take my camera anyway and see if I get any good/useful shots.

Ria's b'day is on Saturday and were going to poptarts (again) which should be fun, it'll be nice to hang out at opal for a bit beforehand if I am back in time.

No comments: