Friday 10 October 2008

Come on, come on what are you going to do you...

I am getting ready to go out tonight, were going to Mike's house party for his 21st which is going to be entertaining. However more excitingly I am having pancakes at Karen's. I haven't had pancakes in ages and I am going to eat loads. Yippee!!

We went to the pub last night which was rather good fun to see everyone and just talk about rubbish for a couple of hours. Kazz and I left early and spoke a lot. I think were OK now.

I have had an idea of what to get her for Christmas although its going to require some research.

My field course is nearly done hurrah!!! I can't wait to get that out of the way ready for winkle picking next Saturday. I shall do some reading up on that tomorrow I think.

Term is really really busy but I am just about coping. I am really looking forward to Sunday, hope it goes well.

Were definitely going to Morocco too, which is going to be amazing. I may have to try cous cous though. =S

No comments: