Wednesday 1 October 2008

Your eyes they hypnotize me every night I'm in a dream, just lie here with me...



Note to say this is going to be big. James Nachtwey October 3rd.

Today it is sunny huzzah!

I'm still feeling the effects of bouldering on Tuesday; my forearms and shoulders hurt pretty badly.

My field course write up is going OK, I am on target with my word limit so that's good.

I had a great time last night. Met up with cell friends from church and ate some lovely food then toddled down to the pub and had a relaxing drink with the biology crew. I feel incredibly blessed to have so many friends to look after me. But most of all to have Karenstickalaren to hug me to sleep even if I am minging and full of cold.

Karen's computer screen has died alas. Hopefully Dell will be able to fix it so we can MSN again and Kazz doesn't have to splash out on a new screen/computer which may impinge on our holiday next year.

I am happy to say I am going to get very familiar with winkles over the next twelve weeks. My project is likely to be looking at the responses of winkle species to predation. How exciting!

No comments: