Monday 18 May 2009

And sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all, and sometimes I wonder why I'm even here at all, but then you assure me...

I am up waiting for an email of my dissertation feedback which I may or may not finally receive today. I'm not impressed at all with the timing. Hopefully I will have to email the correct people and tell them to bin my angry email, also any feedback I eventually do get will say its fine nothings wrong.

The exam and coursework deadline based panic is in full swing at the moment. Exams start a week tomorrow but at least I will be in nice exam halls that are close to uni. Revision is ok and preferable to being sat in front of the computer all day. I can't wait until its all over, only 17 days to go! I hope I don't mess up an exam.

Anyway onto more important stuff. Karen is getting a new puppy, so I now have the perfect excuse to buy MORE camera gear. In other words, I'm really pleased, I can't wait to see her get far too excited about the poor little thing. Hopefully Chippy will be ok with the little cutie too! I hope I get to help name it as well, I think that would be fun although it may make me look like a less eligible son-in-law if my contributions are hilarious (which they no doubt will be!).

I have just got my feedback section. Hallelujah. Shame its Tuesday.

No comments: