Thursday 21 May 2009

We control the chaos, at the back of our minds...

Now everything is handed in and revision is in full swing. I have had a nap today which was rather pleasant and went to the gym with Karenstickalaren. I am currently printing out notes, all 28 pages of sex and reproduction.

I'm feeling pretty drained and really can't wait for the year to end, although its scary that it will be over so soon! I found out that I got my first choice accommodation site yesterday so I will be in a good place, near the department and the gym which is cool! I am beginning to get a bit more excited about next year now that I can feel it getting closer. Hopefully I will have a good relax in the summer and not be moving around too much so I'm not overwhelmed by snails next year.

I don't really have anything else to write as all I do is coursework and revise now which isn't fantastic! I could blog about cooperation and conflict or sex and reproduction but I don't think I could actually write much. Doesn't bode well for next week eh?

No comments: