Sunday 24 May 2009

Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong...

I went to church today and listened to Ben and Rick speak about growing fruit from your relationship with God and that bad things in your life will be pruned away if you ask God for help. I feel like a bit of pruning, particularly in my devotion of time would be very much appreciated!

Tuesday is my first exam (oh to be able to cut that out of my life =P) and I'm nervous yet not too scared, I feel ok and hope that a good question comes up. Doing the external reading of some funky papers has been way more useful than the lecture notes I made. Maybe I'm now getting to grips with reading for my degree, ah well better late than never.

I'm processing a few HDRs (my new favourite photography play thing), I really like the effect although it does make me want a tripod to try out night time shots. This summer I hope to get some really good photos of Chippa, probably in the Lakes as I think I may have to get good at dog shots for the future. =P I'd also like to have a real good go at some landscapes in the Lakes, I may even climb a mountain to pursue such an idea!

I'm really feeling attached to Sheffield at the moment, maybe its because I will be leaving for my MRes. I feel very connected with church and the general atmosphere, I didn't quite anticipate this when applying four years ago. I really hope I can come back here for some if not all of my life...

No comments: