Saturday 30 May 2009

I've been locked inside this house with all my insecurities, and I've been trying to get out and all the while you hold the key...

I am halfway through my final exams ever (hopefully!). I have two more to go, one on Monday, which I am dreading, and one on Friday which I am almost looking forward to. I cannot wait to be free to do the million things I've not been able to do for weeks now! I want to stay up late and get up later, go to the park and play in the sun, take a ridiculous number of photos and eventually edit them and most of all I want to spend every moment of every day with my beloved!

Karen finishes on Monday the lucky so and so. But more importantly she's going puppying tomorrow. I hope that this little guy is a good fit for her and her mum (and Chippa actually!), as I think it would be really really beneficial for Karen to be there at the start of the house-training regime sort of thing. Mostly in preparation for our own little pup but also to help her mum. =P

I am shattered, even though today I have eaten more chocolate and drank some Co-op brand red bull I'm really looking forward to sleeping tonight. Hopefully I can get up nice and early and have a bash at a bit more revision before church tomorrow. I'm going to stop by Karen's for puppy day hugs yay! I shall also take my camera and hopefully get some good wide angle shots of outside the church.

Anyway off to bed for me!

No comments: