Tuesday 12 May 2009

I want to stay at home for the end of the world, falling asleep when their dropping the bomb...

Its so so near to the end. Everyone can feel it coming but no one is there yet. The cycle of wake, revise, eat, revise, eat, sleep has begun. I can remember feeling like I wanted to escape around this time in year 13. It seems very weird that I could ever think about getting out of here, but I am really looking forward to finishing. I wonder if it would be different if I were doing the level four course instead of being nervous about making friends in a new place next year?

I applied for accommodation yesterday, I went for a large single room in Broadgate Park as my first choice. Sadly my parents weren't prepared to pay just under £6k for a studio room which is a shame although understandable I guess. =P Now I am worried about not getting on with my flat mates as I wasn't asked any personality questions like when I applied for undergrad. I'm looking forward to taking the year and getting ready for a PhD, I really hope I can do what I want. Its going to be tough work wise let alone being away from Karen. Fortunately we should see each other every weekend which will be good.

We are putting off thinking about exams, coursework and dissertation by finalising our holiday arrangements in Morocco. Changing money seems like a pain but we can't do it until we are in Morocco which I guess will be fine. The hotel we are staying in looks cool, even better is that its next to a mega expensive one so we can sneak in and use their pool, tehe. I can't wait to go, its going to be a whole new culture, probably a bit of a shock really! Hopefully we will meet some really great people and have an unforgettable experience. I'm looking forward to taking photos to document our adventures. I will do my best not to get carried away and make the most of seeing things with my own eyes not through a camera lens though.

I'm going to bed now, absolutely shattered and have to be up to have another crack at my BMS revision tomorrow. =S

No comments: