Tuesday 8 July 2008

Everything you are falls from the sky like a star...

Went to the Goo Goo Dolls concert last night with Karen. It was immense, sure the encore was too short, but being there with her and singing so loud and meaning all the romantic songs with all our hearts was amazing. I loved it and can't wait to go and see Feeder in November.

Karen went home today so I am finally spending a night in my own house! Fortunately the IC internet just reaches here so I am happily scabbing off them for tonight but we get our internet set up tomorrow.

We went to London on Saturday for my birthday which was really awesome. Most of the day was spent in the Natural History Museum being the true geeks we are. Again it was great, I love being able to hop on a train and go places with my best friend. It was a truly fantastic birthday present.

I start work next week which I am looking forward to as its the first step to going to Africa - earning the money! I shall try to be a good boy and not spend it all on camera gear too.

No comments: