Thursday 17 July 2008

You'll never be a better kind, if you don't leave the world behind...

Fairly busy past couple of days. Yesterday I met up with the site manager for the first time and went round to get familiar with stuff. Finished early so went to Elvington Airfield which was pretty cool. I need to convert my raw files and shall pop pics up at some point. I particularly enjoyed seeing the aircraft out on tarmac in their livery. Was pretty cool.

Today was fairly slow because until I find out what is happening experiment wise there isn't much I can do. I managed to get away at half four and then drove home (via detour through Howden) for just after six. The traffic in Sheffield was terrible so I may try to go out a different way on Sunday night.

I get to pick Kazz up from the station tomorrow which is mega exciting. I can't wait to cook for her, to look after her, to kiss her, to cuddle her, to hold her and to love her again...

No comments: