Friday 4 July 2008

Our lives look smaller now...

I went home this week and surprised my mum on her birthday tehe. I even baked a cake which was rather tasty if I don't say so myself!

We went to the airport to drop my bro off before he flew to South Africa on his expedition and then went to Alnwick Gardens which was a lovely day out even though my camera battery died. They even bought me lunch and a cake from the cafe in the afternoon. ^_^

Met up with Paul last night before coming home to Sheffield. Had a good chat about exams and summer and stuff. Nice to catch up with old friends.

Kazz is taking me to London tomorrow which is going to be superamazingwickedawesome. We are going to the Natural History museum and I am very excited!

Tonight were going to a bbq and then back to Karen's to find her railcard and chill out.

I must plan for Church on Sunday!

No comments: