Monday 14 July 2008

I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs, I'm tossing up punchlines that were never there...

Got my results finalised today. I was certain I had failed my BMS module last night and prayed for a long time about it. Not only did God show up big time but He blew me away in a way that only He can do. I got a first. My first first not in IT or labs. I was stunned. Note to self: be more confident with the gifts I have been given.

I went to the gym afterwards which was good, had a long workout and hadn't lost too much of my edge despite not going for 7 weeks!

I went into town this afternoon and got some supplies for the week. I am looking forward to working but even more so seeing Karen this weekend.

Her surprise shipped today. I like keeping her on tenterhooks.

No comments: