Friday 11 July 2008

If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool...

I have had a rather unproductive day. Spent most of the morning musing on the internet and then found out we were having our carpets cleaned. So moved all my stuff and had a long lunch whilst that occurred. Did my four graphs and stats this afternoon. Ordered some photos and then this evening made a splendid bracelet thing using my hockey laces!

Its still raining here, hope the weather is better for Kazz tomorrow and Sunday on Angelsey. Also hope Chippa is a good boy and listens to both Karen and Mum. ;)

My parents come down for the weekend tomorrow which will be nice, they have promised to take me shopping (yay!!) and I won't have to cook either. Hopefully my mum will be able to come to church with me on Sunday which would mean so much to me. I also need to plan for this week, should probably do that sooner rather than later.

I need a shave.

Oh! There were a couple of rainbows last night in true Sheffield fashion so I was shooting a bit out of my window.

Here are some shots. Hope you like them.



Rainbow Panorama

No comments: